It's totally NO dear.
I'm not fine
I'm hurt.
I want to tell everything about it to you.
I want to change every subject in our conversation
from You and I to be US
I don't wanna be like this
I'm tired to pretend all the things in here is not about you.
even I know it's you
Ya. it's you
It's always you
from the beginning until now.
I hope I have enough guts to say all this things to you
But I'm always end up here
Write it here,..
and keep everything as a draft
you know what I'm thinking now?
My feelings toward you is only a draft.
I found it.
I found you.
But I never let you know.
ahh..
haloooooow sobi aku gak mau nanya kenapa ah pasti gak dijawab
ReplyDeletecup cup.. gimana ciamis ? cerita cerita dong disini
eh aku juga mo ke ciamis malem ini hahaha miluan jeung si rideung
masa mereka pulang terus aku harus sendirian dikosan skripsian. Nggak adil! Aku ikut aja deh ahaha. Nanti kalo sempet ketemu yaa :D
ps. bales bbm aku kali bisa .___.
Hahahahahahaha..
Deletedon't wanna talk with you here,, :p
sampe kapan di ciamis? let's meet up.. :D
aaaaaa ~~
ReplyDeleteaaaaaaa
ReplyDelete