I just talk to myself here. Nothing else.
Some people love to see me down there..
ahh ya.. I just don't care with that.. I'm living my live dude.. no matter how hard you try to beat me. I'll be standing here.. and always be..
ah! kayak kata bob marley.. everybody is going to hurt you. you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for *wink*eh kok ganti url? -.-
ahaha..agree.. but sometimes it's a kinda difficult to find the one that worth suffering for mo.. :)ah ya..ganti url karena ada "hantu" di internet..terus url yg ini lebih mencerminkan ke-mupe-on-an..-sanguinis erektus-sanguinis yg berdiri tegak.. ahahha.. absurd gelaaa..
ah! kayak kata bob marley.. everybody is going to hurt you. you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for *wink*
ReplyDeleteeh kok ganti url? -.-
ahaha..
Deleteagree.. but sometimes it's a kinda difficult to find the one that worth suffering for mo.. :)
ah ya..
ganti url karena ada "hantu" di internet..
terus url yg ini lebih mencerminkan ke-mupe-on-an..
-sanguinis erektus-
sanguinis yg berdiri tegak.. ahahha.. absurd gelaaa..